Aims & Scope
Published by CIBSE Ireland and DIT
CIBSE is the professional body that exists to support the science, art and practice of building services engineering including electrical engineering.and lighting. CIBSE members in Ireland are represented by an active Regional Committee who are involved in organising CPD events, technical evenings, training courses, social events and an annual conference.
Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) has been an integral part of the Irish Higher Education system for more than a century. It is one of Ireland’s largest and most innovative university-level institutions. A comprehensive, dual-sector doctoral-awarding institution, DIT combines the academic excellence of a traditional university with professional, career-oriented learning, preparing graduates for productive leadership roles.
Follow the instruction below to submit a manuscript to the SDAR* Journal.
Shortly afterward, you will receive an e-mail confirming your submission
The submission process consists of the following steps:
1. Read and accept the Article Submission Agreement.
2. Provide a short bio of all authors and/or the company represented.
3. Upload your article and related items.
Before you begin, please be sure you have the following items:
• Article title
• An abstract of 200 words or less (separate from the article body)
• Keywords for your article
• Article in one of the following formats: PDF, Microsoft Word, or RTF.
Articles must be submitted without a title page, abstract, or page numbers. These will be provided by the system.
This is especially important so that you do not include any identifying information about the authors, as the article you submit will be sent to reviewers.
• If you create your own PDF file, please embed all fonts and use Adobe’s PDF Distiller instead of PDF Writer to ensure that others can view the article exactly as you intended it to be. Please see our tips for making your own PDF file (http://arrow.dit.ie/pdffaq.html)
No part of submission is final until all steps have been completed and you click the final Submit button. The review process begins as soon as SDAR* Journal receives a readable article, along with the abstract and article title. You may revise any of these elements later by clicking the submitted article’s title on your My Account page.